more currency exchange fixes

Yuk, I had to do some more fixing of my currency exchange application.

The small change I mentioned at the end of my last post was not implemented quite right, so I tweaked it.

Then I noticed that when you drag currencies to the color bar, sometimes the graph was showing them in a different color. Part of the problem is that in the graph display code, the colors and currency codes get separated into two arrays, which are then expected to be in the same order – this is due to how the graph library I’m using works. But a method call that was looking up currencies based on their codes was not maintaining the order. I replaced it with an explicit loop.

This application could do with some refactoring…

Post a Comment

Your email is never published nor shared. Required fields are marked *

*
*